For your convenience, we've provided a number of ways to sort the results when you search for matches.
- Match picks - sorts your results based on your search criteria and what we know about you.
- Activity Date - sorts by the date when each match was last online, communicated with another member, or checked their matches (most recent at the top).
- Newest First - shows the members that have joined Match from most recent to least recent.
- Age - sorts youngest to oldest.
- Photo counts - sorts based on profiles with the most photos.
- Username - sorts by username, in alphabetical order (numbers come before letters).
- Distance - sorts closest to farthest from the zip code or city you indicated.
- Mutual Match - sorts based on compatibility using our Mutual Match algorithm.
- Reverse Match - sorts based on compatibility using our Reverse Match algorithm.
You can adjust your sorting options in the top-right corner of the search results.